Posted on 10 October, 2014
1. Go to the Hire section and scout for some operatives and defensive units
2. Go to Black Market and buy some drugs, alcohol to make your guys happy. Also get weapons for your defensive units. Keep in mind that defensive units without weapons won’t do a thing. Also keep an eye on your guys happiness. It’s easy to keep them happy but if you don’t they will start leaving you.
3. Start by making some money by collecting money from your casinos, brothels, loan sharks, gambling dens.
4. When you get enough turns, go get some more operatives and defensive units and repeat from step 1
5. When you feel strong and rich enough.You can attack other mafiosos in your range.Be careful, nobody will let you attack them without revenge. This is the real Mafia World “an eye for an eye, an arm, and a leg”.
6. Don’t forget to protect part of your money in the bank or you can loose it if somebody mugs you.
7. Join a family since you won’t be able to survive by yourself. Otherwise start your own.
8. Finally, enjoy the game as much as you can and watch your back 🙂
Each round will last about 10 days to make it fair for newcomers,plus it gives everyone a better chance to win. Once the round ends everything starts over from scratch you can change your name family name everything. You don’t carry anything from one round to the next, this mean no money guy’s and any turns (you’ll see more about turns in the next section)
Turns & Reserves
Turns is what you use to do everything. For example: to attack someone, it requires 2 turns. Every 10 minutes you will receive a certain amount of turns, depending on the rounds settings. Each round, you also start off with a given amount of reserves. Reserves are also basically turns, except reserves can be saved for later in the round until you decide to use them.
TheMafiaHit is a simulation of the the mafia underworld. Just like the real mafia, you can join families – a group of people who believe in the same thing, have the same ideas or just trust each other. A family brings protection, it brings respect from other members and it gives you trust in other members. Trust and respect can save your life, but it can also get you killed. Families have a size limit of 30 mafiosos / family.
One of the basics of organized crime is to be able to do things your way and not end up in jail. Partly this is accomplished by not doing any crimes yourself, instead paying others to do so. In order to maintain your empire under control, you’ll need different types of personnel to perform all the different tasks and duties.In order to get some staff in your crew you could scout for them. To scout for crew members, just use your turns and look in the place where you would find the kinda of guys you need.
Operatives are the kind of units that would work in your businesses and produce different kind of goods. The operatives that could be part of your crew are:
- Card dealers – work in your casinos and will determine how much cash your tables will roll out.
- Whores – work in your brothel and will determine how much cash people will pay for them.
- Bootleggers – work in your speakeasy and will determine how much liquor your speakeasy will make.
- Hustlers – work in your loan shark and will help to push people to collect loan payments.
- Punks – work in your gambling den and will help to push people to bet.
Defensive units are units that would protect you and your operatives, and would attack other mafiosos. The defensive units that could be part of your crew are:
- Hitmen – strengths are their intelligence at the time of performing an order and their good weapons skills. They would kill and protect you.
- Thugs – are not as intelligent and well mannered as gangsters. They will also be used for attacks and to protect you.
- Bodyguards – are really easy to get and will protect you well. They are not that good for attacks though.
Having your crew happy is one of the most important things that you would be looking after. If your operatives or defensive units are not happy, they would start leaving you as soon as you ask them to operate.
Your operatives need some alcohol and coke to be happy. They would also need to have defensive units to protect them at work wich would make them happy as well. Your operatives payroll is also a part of their happiness.
You defensive units need liquor and weed to be happy. They insist to have from 2 glocks to 1 ak47 per defensive unit to be happy.
In the black market you are able to get whatever you need for you guys. Your able to buy narcotics, weapons, cars and planes. You could sell cars and planes for 90% of their price. You could also sell drugs at wholesale price
- Narcotics are mainly used to make your guys happy. Your defensive units need liquor and weed to be happy. Your operatives need liquor and coke to be happy too. Try to get a big stock of them.
- Weapons are used for attacks and are important for you guys happiness. You could get glocks, shotguns, uzis and ak47. The more expensive the weapon, the more the kills it makes.
- Cars are used to do a drive-by or to steal other mafioso’s cars. The chrysler 300 only takes 5 persons and the S-Class limo takes 10 persons.
- Planes are used to travel to other cities to attack other mafiosos. When you get your private jet you don’t need to pay for plane tickets. You should keep in mind that your members that don’t travel with you are lost. The gulfstream jet can take up to 40 guys and the boeing 737-400 can take up 300 people..
Productions are part of your illegal activities. So you could use turns to produce coke, weed, alcohol and fake cash.
- Your thugs are used to produce coke and weed in you drug lab
- Your bootleggers are used to produce alcohol in your speakeasy
- Your punks are used to create fake money
You could use some turns to collect some money from your businesses. You own casinos, brothels, loan sharks and gambling dens.
- Your Card dealers are used to run your casino tables
- Your whores are used to work in your brothels
- Your hustlers are used to collect loan payments in your loan sharks
- your punks are also used to run your gambling dens
Cash and the bank
Just like the real world, you have a bank account and a pocket. The money you use anywhere is the cash you got on you. However, keeping money in your pocket is risky. Another mafioso can mug you and take whatever you have there. So, depositing a part of it in the bank is a good idea. You are able to put 15% of your money wich will cost you 15 turns each time. Later, if you want to add more money in safebox, you would have to withdraw all the money and put 15% of all the cash you got. You can withdraw it when you need it at anytime for free.
From your cash you can also transfer deposited money to another mafioso. This can be useful if you need to pay them for something, bribe them, or just give a cut of your organized crime.
If you want cash right away, you could use the Mafia Pawn to exchange turns for cash.
There are 5 different types of attacks. To attack a player, goto the attack or goto find the mafioso you want to attack and click on his name. When you are viewing his profile, click on attack!!! If you see Out of Range, you may not attack this mafioso. You can only attack players with 1/2 or up to 4 times your networth. TheMafiaHit will automatically take your best crew members armed with the best weapon you got them in order to have the most efficient attacks ever. There is a limit to the amount of times you can be hit. Within the first attacks, you can be hit 24 times and then only once each hour. If you win the attacks, they do not count against you and the revenge hits do not count either.
- HeadQuarter Invasions – Most common attack done by mafiosos. Invade your enemies headquarter and whack his defensive units! You could also steal money if you killed enough of his defensives
- Cartel Invasions – Most common attack done by mafiosos. Invade your enemies businesses and whack his defensive units and operatives! You will be able to kill some operatives if you killed enough of his defensives
- Drive-by – This attack is sort of like HQ invasion, except the enemy has a harder time killing your thugs in the drive-by. You do a drive-by with as many people that get in your rides.
- Drug Labs Sabotage – This attack is meant to steal drugs from your opponent.
- Armory Attack – This attack is meant to steal guns from your opponent.
- Jacking cars – In order to steal someones cars, you will need to make sure enough of his defensive units are dead.
The revenge is an option that would give you the chance to hit back when somebody attacks you. Whenever somebody attacks you, you will have a revenge (unlimited attacks) on him for 24hrs even if he is out of range. You could check your revenges in your mail box > revenges.
If somebody attacks you, you got a revenge on him but he will get a revenge on you until you attack back.
Traveling is used for different purposes: running away from someone that is trying to kill you, doing booze runs or traveling from and to your hometown where your family is located, being in your own city has pro’s and Con’s. A pro is that you’re family offers you more protection in your hometown, a con is that its more likely for your enemies to find you!